Today I glued up my table base and it looks like I can wrap up this project by the end of the week. I got in a good flow and was able to get a lot done in the span of a few hours this morning. The table top is glued up, I need to sand it yet and get it fit to the base. Then it is on to finishing and finding the perfect spot for it in the house. My beast of a band saw got quite a workout on this project. It is probably the most I have used it for a single project. It has been sitting in the corner of the shop as I made do for years with my little table top band saw. The belt broke on it a few months ago and I moved to the big band saw and what a difference that makes! So much more power and versatility. It may become my go-to tool for a lot of complicated cuts in the future.